- All matches will be generated by Battlefy. Please check our Battlefy page for match information
- Away team will pick which side to take
- Draft Mode – Tournament Draft
- Match Length – 40 minutes
- Match length begins once the players load into summoners rift
- Win/Loss will ONLY be recorded for the first game
- If the timeallows, additional games can be played but will not be recorded
- Results will be scored as follows: * Results will be recorded automatically by Battlefy
- Win = 3pts
- Loss = 0pts
- Forfeit = 1pt
- Summoner names may include upper-case letters, lower-case letters, numbers 0-9, underscores, or single spaces between words only. Summoner names must not exceed 12 characters including spaces. Summoner Names and Team Names may not contain vulgarities or obscenities.
- All Team Names and Summoner Names must be approved by head coaches in advance of use in play.
- Players with inappropriate summoner names will need to be changed. Players can change their summoner name for 1300RP or 13,900BE which is equivalent to $10USD.
- A game of record (“GOR”) refers to a game where all ten players have loaded, and which has progressed to a point of meaningful interaction between opposing teams. Once a game attains GOR status, the period ends in which incidental restarts may be permitted and a game will be considered as “official” from that point onward. After the establishment of GOR, game restarts will be allowed only under limited conditions.
Examples of conditions which establish GOR:
- Any attack or ability is landed on: minions, jungle creeps, structures, or enemy champions.
- Line-of-sight is established between players on opposing teams.
- Setting foot, establishing vision or targeting skill shot ability in the opponent’s jungle by either team, which includes either leaving the river or entering brush connected to the enemy jungle.
- Game timer reaches two minutes (00:02:00).
- No 4v5 Play: Teams are required to field a full Team of five Players to start a Match. If a Player disconnects during a Game, a Team may continue play after the pause-allowance is exhausted to attempt to complete the Game
- Pause Allowance: Teams may pause the Game for a maximum of 10 minutes over the course of a single Game, or 20 minutes over the course of a Match. Pausing beyond allowance-time will be considered unfair play.
Scheduling of Weekly Matches
The rescheduling of weekly matches is allowed. In so far as a rescheduled match takes place during the originally scheduled week. It is the responsibility of the team who could not compete on the originally scheduled date, to reschedule a mutually agreeable new date. If a new date within the originally scheduled week cannot be agreed upon by each coach, the team who could not compete on the originally scheduled date will suffer the loss, the other team will get the forfeit.
Stoppage of Play
- If a player intentionally disconnects without notifying a coach or pausing, a coach is not required to enforce a stoppage.
- Directed Pause. Coaches may order the pause of a match or execute a pause command on any player station at the sole discretion of the coaches, at any time.
- Player Pause. Players may only pause a match immediately following any of the events described below but must signal a head coach prior to pausing and identify the reason. Acceptable reasons include:
- An Unintentional Disconnection
- A hardware or software malfunction (e.g. monitor power or peripheral disability or game glitch) Player illness, injury, or disability is not an acceptable reason for a player pause. In such a situation, the team must alert the coaches, who may in his/her sole discretion, grant a pause in order to evaluate the identified player to determine whether player is ready, willing, and able to continue playing within a reasonable period of time, as determined by the coaches, but not to exceed a few minutes.
- Resuming the Game. Players are not permitted to resume the game after a pause. After clearance from the coaches is issued and all players are notified and ready at their stations, which will be contingent on each team captain confirming through in-game chat that both teams are ready to resume play.
- Unauthorized Pause. If a player pauses or unpauses a game without permission from the coaches, it will be considered unfair play and penalties will be applied at the discretion of league officials.
If there are multiple teams with the same points at the conclusion of the regular season, the tiebreaker will be determined in the following order:
- Match Length (avg)
- Champions Defeated
- Tower Count
- Gold Count
- Coin Flip
Teams are expected to play at their best at all times within any League Match and to avoid any behavior inconsistent with the principles of good sportsmanship, honesty, or fair play. The following actions will be considered unfair play and will be subject to penalties at the discretion of the coaches:
- Collusion, which is defined as cooperation or conspiracy to cheat or deceive others. The cooperation or conspiracy can occur among Players, Teams, and/or Organizations, and can be done to the sole benefit of the parties involved in the cooperation or conspiracy. The list of conspirators is not exhaustive. Collusion includes, but is not limited to, acts such as: Soft play, which is defined as any agreement among Players to not play at a reasonable standard of competition in a Game. Pre-arranging to split prize money and/or any other form of compensation Sending or receiving signals, electronic or otherwise, from outside sources to/from a Player. Deliberately losing a Game for compensation, or for any other reason, or attempting to induce another Player to do so.
- Hacking, which is defined as any modification of the League of Legends game client.
- Exploiting, which is defined as intentionally using any in-game bug to an advantage
- Ringing. Playing under another player’s account or soliciting, inducing, encouraging or directing someone else to play under another player’s account.
- Cheating Methods. The use of any kind of cheating device and/or cheat program, or any similar cheating method such as signaling devices, hand signals, etc.
- Intentional Disconnection. An intentional disconnection without a proper and explicitly-stated reason.
“This competition is not affiliated with or sponsored by Riot Games, Inc. or League of Legends Esports.”